Fastest journey3hr 7m
Travelling from Toulouse to Arles by train
The fastest trains from Toulouse to Arles take around 3 hours and 7 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 256 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Toulouse and Arles.
Direct trains run between Toulouse and Arles.
We usually find around 14 direct trains on the route from Toulouse to Arles every weekday.
Trains usually run with a similar frequency on weekends. The duration is normally about 3 hours and 7 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Arles is usually scheduled to depart Toulouse around 08:53 and the last train is around 19:44. At weekends the first train of the day leaves Toulouse around 08:53, and the last at 19:49.
When to book Toulouse to Arles train tickets?
The earlier you book the better, and the cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Toulouse to Arles are £14.00.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £36 while booking 7 days in advance the price is around £18. Booking on the day of travel is likely to be more expensive, so it is worth booking in advance if you can to save money.
Trains in France usually open for booking around 3 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Toulouse to Arles by train.
Which trains operate between Toulouse and Arles?
Intercités is the rail operator that operates on the route from Toulouse to Arles.
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Arles View all journeys to Arles
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- London to Brussels trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- London to Geneva trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Nice trains
- London to Bruges trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- London to Verona trains