Travelling from Pietrasanta to Livorno by train
The fastest trains from Pietrasanta to Livorno take around 38 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 46 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Pietrasanta and Livorno.
Direct trains run between Pietrasanta and Livorno.
We usually find around 3 direct trains on the route from Pietrasanta to Livorno every weekday.
Trains usually run with a similar frequency on weekends. The duration is normally about 38 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Livorno is usually scheduled to depart Pietrasanta around 06:42 and the last train is around 22:56. At weekends the first train of the day leaves Pietrasanta around 06:42, and the last at 21:09.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Pietrasanta to Livorno train tickets?
The cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Pietrasanta to Livorno are £5.80, and there isn't much difference in price depending on when you book.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £5, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains in Italy usually open for booking around 6 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Pietrasanta to Livorno by train.
Which trains operate between Pietrasanta and Livorno?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Pietrasanta to Livorno, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
- London to Brussels trains
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Nice trains
- London to Bruges trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- London to Verona trains