Travelling from Pélissanne to Vitrolles by train
The fastest trains from Pélissanne to Vitrolles take around 5 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 17 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Pélissanne and Vitrolles.
Direct trains run between Pélissanne and Vitrolles.
We usually find around 51 direct trains on the route from Pélissanne to Vitrolles every weekday.
There are typically fewer departures at weekends, when we found around 45 departures. The duration is normally about 5 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Vitrolles is usually scheduled to depart Pélissanne around 05:56 and the last train is around 21:25. At weekends the first train of the day leaves Pélissanne around 07:02, and the last at 21:25.
When to book Pélissanne to Vitrolles train tickets?
The cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Pélissanne to Vitrolles are £11.50, and there isn't much difference in price depending on when you book.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £11, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains in France usually open for booking around 3 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Pélissanne to Vitrolles by train.
Which trains operate between Pélissanne and Vitrolles?
Bus is the rail operator that operates on the route from Pélissanne to Vitrolles.
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Vitrolles Marseille Provence Airport View all journeys to Vitrolles
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- London to Brussels trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- London to Geneva trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Nice trains
- London to Bruges trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- London to Verona trains