Fastest journey5hr 54m
Travelling from Nantes to Marseille by train
The fastest trains from Nantes to Marseille take around 5 hours and 54 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 695 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Nantes and Marseille.
Direct trains run between Nantes and Marseille.
We usually find around 4 direct trains on the route from Nantes to Marseille every weekday.
Trains are typically more frequent on weekends, when we found around 5 departures. The duration is normally about 5 hours and 54 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Marseille is usually scheduled to depart Nantes around 06:56 and the last train is around 15:52. At weekends the first train of the day leaves Nantes around 06:58, and the last at 16:28.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Nantes to Marseille train tickets?
The earlier you book the better, and the cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Nantes to Marseille are £69.00.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £101 while booking 7 days in advance the price is around £107. Booking on the day of travel is likely to be more expensive, so it is worth booking in advance if you can to save money.
Trains in France usually open for booking around 3 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Nantes to Marseille by train.
Which trains operate between Nantes and Marseille?
TGV Duplex is the rail operator that operates on the route from Nantes to Marseille.
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Marseille-St-Charles View all journeys to Marseille
- From Monaco-Monte-Carlo from £25.00
- From Vitrolles Marseille Provence Airport from £4.50
- From Toulouse from £18.50
- From Antibes from £20.00
- From Nice from £21.00
- From Bologna Centrale from £37.40
- From Alacant-Terminal from £83.00
- From Zaragoza-Delicias from £32.00
- From Ventimiglia from £14.00
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- London to Brussels trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- London to Geneva trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Nice trains
- London to Bruges trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- London to Verona trains