Travelling from Monterosso Almo to Manarola by train
The fastest trains from Monterosso Almo to Manarola take around 7 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 8 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Monterosso Almo and Manarola.
Direct trains run between Monterosso Almo and Manarola.
We usually find around 54 direct trains on the route from Monterosso Almo to Manarola every weekday.
There are typically fewer departures at weekends, when we found around 43 departures. The duration is normally about 7 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Manarola is usually scheduled to depart Monterosso Almo around 04:55 and the last train is around 00:16. At weekends the first train of the day leaves Monterosso Almo around 04:55, and the last at 00:11.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Monterosso Almo to Manarola train tickets?
The cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Monterosso Almo to Manarola are £2.10, and there isn't much difference in price depending on when you book.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £2, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains for this journey usually open for booking around 4 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Monterosso Almo to Manarola by train.
Which trains operate between Monterosso Almo and Manarola?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Monterosso Almo to Manarola, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
- Cinque Terre Express
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- London to Brussels trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Nice trains
- London to Bruges trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerpen trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- London to Verona trains