Fastest journey7hr 4m
Travelling from Marseille to Mannheim by train
The fastest trains from Marseille to Mannheim take around 7 hours and 4 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 727 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Marseille and Mannheim.
Direct trains run between Marseille and Mannheim.
We usually find around 3 direct trains on the route from Marseille to Mannheim every weekday.
Trains usually run with a similar frequency on weekends. The duration is normally about 7 hours and 4 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Mannheim is usually scheduled to depart Marseille around 08:05 and the last train is around 08:14. This is the same at the weekend.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Marseille to Mannheim train tickets?
The earlier you book the better, and the cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Marseille to Mannheim are £46.00.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £64 while booking 7 days in advance the price is around £55. Booking on the day of travel is likely to be more expensive, so it is worth booking in advance if you can to save money.
Trains for this journey usually open for booking around 6 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Marseille to Mannheim by train.
Which trains operate between Marseille and Mannheim?
TGV is the rail operator that operates on the route from Marseille to Mannheim.
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Mannheim View all journeys to Mannheim
- From London from £91.50
- From Freilassing from £27.50
- From Saarbrücken Hbf from £18.50
- From Neustadt (Weinstraße) Hbf from £10.00
- From Essen Hbf from £18.50
- From Schiltach from £18.50
- From Bad Schandau from £27.50
- From Liège-Guillemins from £36.00
- From Cologne Hbf from £18.50
- London to Brussels trains
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Nice trains
- London to Bruges trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Grantham to York trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- London to Verona trains