Travelling from La california to Pisa by train
The fastest trains from La california to Pisa take around 48 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 53 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between La california and Pisa.
Direct trains run between La california and Pisa.
We usually find around 8 direct trains on the route from La california to Pisa every weekday.
Trains usually run with a similar frequency on weekends. The duration is normally about 48 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Pisa is usually scheduled to depart La california around 06:47 and the last train is around 20:05. This is the same at the weekend.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book La california to Pisa train tickets?
The cheapest tickets we've found for trains from La california to Pisa are £6.40, and there isn't much difference in price depending on when you book.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £6, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains in Italy usually open for booking around 6 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from La california to Pisa by train.
Which trains operate between La california and Pisa?
More than one type of train operates on the route from La california to Pisa, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
- Regionale Veloce
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Pisa View all journeys to Pisa
- From Corniglia from £10.80
- From Prato Centrale from £7.80
- From Livorno Centrale from £2.40
- From Naples from £11.80
- From Viareggio from £3.20
- From Montpellier-Saint-Roch from £58.30
- From Piombino Marittima from £9.00
- From Lille from £132.00
- From Basel from £119.70
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- London to Brussels trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Bruges trains
- London to Nice trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- London to Verona trains