Fastest journey1hr 8m
Travelling from Kaiserslautern to Bingen am Rhein by train
The fastest trains from Kaiserslautern to Bingen am Rhein take around 1 hour and 8 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 60 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Kaiserslautern and Bingen am Rhein.
Direct trains run between Kaiserslautern and Bingen am Rhein.
We usually find around 20 direct trains on the route from Kaiserslautern to Bingen am Rhein every weekday.
Trains are typically more frequent on weekends, when we found around 21 departures. The duration is normally about 1 hour and 8 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Bingen am Rhein is usually scheduled to depart Kaiserslautern around 06:37 and the last train is around 21:48. At weekends the first train of the day leaves Kaiserslautern around 05:14, and the last at 21:48.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Kaiserslautern to Bingen am Rhein train tickets?
The cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Kaiserslautern to Bingen am Rhein are £17.00, and there isn't much difference in price depending on when you book.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £17, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains in Germany usually open for booking around 6 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Kaiserslautern to Bingen am Rhein by train.
Which trains operate between Kaiserslautern and Bingen am Rhein?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Kaiserslautern to Bingen am Rhein, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- London to Brussels trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- London to Geneva trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Nice trains
- London to Bruges trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- London to Verona trains