Fastest journey2hr 40m
Travelling from Canterbury to Brussels by train
The fastest trains from Canterbury to Brussels take around 2 hours and 40 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 233 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Canterbury and Brussels.
Journeys between Canterbury and Brussels usually involve one change of train.
We usually find around 15 departures on the route from Canterbury to Brussels every weekday that leave enough time to change trains without waiting around for longer than necessary.
There are typically fewer departures at weekends, when we found around 12 departures. The duration is normally about 2 hours and 40 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest train to Brussels is usually scheduled to depart Canterbury around 05:15 and the last train is around 19:25. At weekends the first train of the day leaves Canterbury around 06:22, and the last at 21:25.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Canterbury to Brussels train tickets?
The earlier you book the better, and the cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Canterbury to Brussels are £94.20.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £94 while booking 7 days in advance the price is around £112. Booking on the day of travel is likely to be more expensive, so it is worth booking in advance if you can to save money.
Trains for this journey usually open for booking around 3 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Canterbury to Brussels by train.
Which trains operate between Canterbury and Brussels?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Canterbury to Brussels, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Brussels View all journeys to Brussels
- From Bristol from £65.00
- From Mainz Hbf from £55.00
- From Namur from £16.00
- From Leeds from £72.00
- From Paris from £26.50
- From Luton from £65.00
- From Milton Keynes Central from £77.00
- From Zurich from £36.50
- From Luxembourg from £39.00
- From Plymouth from £108.50
- From Ebbsfleet International from £44.00
- From Preston (Lancs) from £101.00
- From Munich from £36.50
- From Arras (F) from £28.00
- From Linz Hbf from £36.50
- From Nice-Ville from £89.50
- From Venice S. Lucia from £150.20
- From Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport TGV from £31.50
- From Cologne Bonn Airport from £18.50
- From Birmingham from £55.00
- London to Brussels trains
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- London to Geneva trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Nice trains
- London to Bruges trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- London to Verona trains