Fastest journey3hr 32m
Travelling from Villa San Giovanni to Naples by train
The fastest trains from Villa San Giovanni to Naples take around 3 hours and 32 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 317 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Villa San Giovanni and Naples.
Direct trains run between Villa San Giovanni and Naples.
We usually find around 18 direct trains on the route from Villa San Giovanni to Naples every weekday.
Trains are typically more frequent on weekends, when we found around 21 departures. The duration is normally about 3 hours and 32 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Naples is usually scheduled to depart Villa San Giovanni around 06:25 and the last train is around 21:55. At weekends the first train of the day leaves Villa San Giovanni around 06:25, and the last at 22:23.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Villa San Giovanni to Naples train tickets?
The cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Villa San Giovanni to Naples are £18.80, and there isn't much difference in price depending on when you book.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £18, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains for this journey usually open for booking around 4 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Villa San Giovanni to Naples by train.
Which trains operate between Villa San Giovanni and Naples?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Villa San Giovanni to Naples, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
- IC Notte
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Naples View all journeys to Naples
- From Torre Annunziata Centrale from £2.70
- From Ventimiglia from £50.80
- From Pompei from £2.70
- From Rome from £9.10
- From Milan from £32.00
- From Caserta from £3.20
- From Vietri sul Mare-Amalfi from £4.40
- London to Brussels trains
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- London to Geneva trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Nice trains
- London to Bruges trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerpen trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Grantham to York trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- London to Verona trains