Fastest journey1hr 18m
Travelling from Vietri sul Mare to Naples by train
The fastest trains from Vietri sul Mare to Naples take around 1 hour and 18 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 45 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Vietri sul Mare and Naples.
Direct trains run between Vietri sul Mare and Naples.
We usually find around 41 direct trains on the route from Vietri sul Mare to Naples every weekday.
There are typically fewer departures at weekends, when we found around 30 departures. The duration is normally about 1 hour and 18 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Naples is usually scheduled to depart Vietri sul Mare around 05:09 and the last train is around 21:05. At weekends the first train of the day leaves Vietri sul Mare around 05:33, and the last at 21:05.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Vietri sul Mare to Naples train tickets?
The cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Vietri sul Mare to Naples are £4.40, and there isn't much difference in price depending on when you book.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £4, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains in Italy usually open for booking around 4 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Vietri sul Mare to Naples by train.
Which trains operate between Vietri sul Mare and Naples?
Metropolitano is the rail operator that operates on the route from Vietri sul Mare to Naples.
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Naples View all journeys to Naples
- From Torre Annunziata Centrale from £2.60
- From Ventimiglia from £56.50
- From Pompei from £2.60
- From Potenza Centrale from £8.70
- From Caserta from £3.20
- From Paris from £50.20
- From Taormina-Giardini from £11.90
- From Venice from £23.50
- From Lyon from £84.00
- London to Brussels trains
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Bruges trains
- London to Nice trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Grantham to York trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- London to Verona trains