Travelling from Viareggio to Pisa by train
The fastest trains from Viareggio to Pisa take around 10 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 22 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Viareggio and Pisa.
Direct trains run between Viareggio and Pisa.
We usually find around 72 direct trains on the route from Viareggio to Pisa every weekday.
There are typically fewer departures at weekends, when we found around 65 departures. The duration is normally about 10 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Pisa is usually scheduled to depart Viareggio around 05:30 and the last train is around 23:39. At weekends the first train of the day leaves Viareggio around 05:30, and the last at 23:17.
When to book Viareggio to Pisa train tickets?
The cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Viareggio to Pisa are £3.20, and there isn't much difference in price depending on when you book.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £3, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains in Italy usually open for booking around 4 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Viareggio to Pisa by train.
Which trains operate between Viareggio and Pisa?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Viareggio to Pisa, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Pisa View all journeys to Pisa
- From Corniglia from £8.60
- From Prato Centrale from £7.70
- From Livorno Centrale from £2.40
- From Bolgheri from £6.30
- From Naples from £12.00
- From Piombino Marittima from £8.90
- From Lille from £122.40
- From Basel from £84.10
- From Fiumicino Airport from £28.80
- London to Brussels trains
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Bruges trains
- London to Nice trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Grantham to York trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- London to Verona trains