Fastest journey1hr 29m
Travelling from Viareggio to Florence by train
The fastest trains from Viareggio to Florence take around 1 hour and 29 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 81 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Viareggio and Florence.
Direct trains run between Viareggio and Florence.
We usually find around 30 direct trains on the route from Viareggio to Florence every weekday.
There are typically fewer departures at weekends, when we found around 26 departures. The duration is normally about 1 hour and 29 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Florence is usually scheduled to depart Viareggio around 05:30 and the last train is around 22:10. This is the same at the weekend.
When to book Viareggio to Florence train tickets?
The cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Viareggio to Florence are £9.30, and there isn't much difference in price depending on when you book.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £9, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains for this journey usually open for booking around 4 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Viareggio to Florence by train.
Which trains operate between Viareggio and Florence?
Regionale is the rail operator that operates on the route from Viareggio to Florence.
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Florence View all journeys to Florence
- From Lille from £86.00
- From Palermo Centrale from £67.00
- From S. Vincenzo from £13.00
- From Chiavari from £16.70
- From Empoli from £4.20
- From Zurich HB from £17.50
- From Desenzano del Garda-Sirmione from £18.20
- From La Spezia Migliarina from £13.00
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- London to Brussels trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- London to Geneva trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Bruges trains
- London to Nice trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerpen trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Grantham to York trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- London to Verona trains