Travelling from Venice to Turin by train
The fastest trains from Venice to Turin take around 3 hours, covering a distance of approximately 366 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Venice and Turin.
Direct trains run between Venice and Turin.
We usually find around 10 direct trains on the route from Venice to Turin every weekday.
There are typically fewer departures at weekends, when we found around 9 departures. The duration is normally about 3 hours, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Turin is usually scheduled to depart Venice around 06:01 and the last train is around 20:02. At weekends the first train of the day leaves Venice around 06:20, and the last at 20:02.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Venice to Turin train tickets?
The earlier you book the better, and the cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Venice to Turin are £9.00.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £28, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains in Italy usually open for booking around 4 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Venice to Turin by train.
Which trains operate between Venice and Turin?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Venice to Turin, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
- Frecciarossa 1000
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Turin View all journeys to Turin
- From Zurich HB from £35.50
- From Bordeaux-St-Jean from £136.60
- From Chambéry - Challes-les-Eaux from £26.50
- From Rennes from £116.30
- From La Spezia Centrale from £9.10
- From Madrid from £141.50
- From Peschiera del Garda from £18.30
- From Lausanne from £69.50
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- London to Brussels trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Nice trains
- London to Bruges trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Grantham to York trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- London to Verona trains