Fastest journey10hr 26m
Travelling from Venice to Dijon by train
The fastest trains from Venice to Dijon take around 10 hours and 26 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 597 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Venice and Dijon.
Direct trains run between Venice and Dijon.
We usually find at least one direct train on the route from Venice to Dijon every weekday.
Trains usually run with a similar frequency on weekends. The duration is normally about 10 hours and 26 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the only direct train to Dijon is usually scheduled to depart Venice around 19:20. This is the same at the weekend.
When to book Venice to Dijon train tickets?
The cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Venice to Dijon are £32.50, and there isn't much difference in price depending on when you book.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £32, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains for this journey usually open for booking around 4 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Venice to Dijon by train.
Which trains operate between Venice and Dijon?
Thello is the rail operator that operates on the route from Venice to Dijon.
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Dijon-Ville View all journeys to Dijon
- From Lille from £35.50
- From Montpellier-Saint-Roch from £35.50
- From Figueres Vilafant (high-speed trains) from £112.50
- From Genoa from £60.50
- London to Brussels trains
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- London to Geneva trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Nice trains
- London to Bruges trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Grantham to York trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- London to Verona trains