Travelling from Turin to Milan by train
The fastest trains from Turin to Milan take around 45 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 128 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Turin and Milan.
Direct trains run between Turin and Milan.
We usually find around 37 direct trains on the route from Turin to Milan every weekday.
Trains are typically more frequent on weekends, when we found around 43 departures. The duration is normally about 45 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Milan is usually scheduled to depart Turin around 05:05 and the last train is around 22:05. This is the same at the weekend.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Turin to Milan train tickets?
The earlier you book the better, and the cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Turin to Milan are £9.50.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £11 while booking 7 days in advance the price is around £9. Booking on the day of travel is likely to be more expensive, so it is worth booking in advance if you can to save money.
Trains for this journey usually open for booking around 5 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Turin to Milan by train.
Which trains operate between Turin and Milan?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Turin to Milan, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
- Frecciarossa 1000
- Regionale Veloce
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Milan View all journeys to Milan
- From Chiasso from £9.50
- From St-Raphael-Valescure from £32.90
- From Antibes from £30.60
- From Trieste Centrale from £23.40
- From Modena from £9.30
- From Seregno from £2.70
- From Peschiera del Garda from £10.10
- From Nice from £13.80
- London to Brussels trains
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Bruges trains
- London to Nice trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerpen trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- London to Verona trains