Nice by train booking guides
Trains to Nice depart regularly from Paris and there are at least six high-speed TGV departures each day with journey times of around five hours and forty minutes. A daily night train also runs from Paris Austerlitz, arriving into Nice early in the morning. Trains from Marseille to Nice take around two and a half hours, and there is approximately one departure every hour. Nice is also an important entry point for trains to Italy, with the journey between Nice and Ventimiglia taking as little as forty-five minutes.
Trains from London to Nice involve a change at either Paris or Lille, with the latter option more straightforward. The total journey time is approximately nine hours by day, or it is possible to depart London in the afternoon and connect with the night train service from Paris.
- London to Nice by train (Eurostar & TGV) - trains from £58.50
- Paris to Nice by train (TGV) - trains from £22.50
- Paris to Nice by train (Intercites de Nuit) - trains from £44.00
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Nice by train (TGV) - trains from £27.00
- Lille to Nice by train (TGV ) - trains from £27.00
Image credits: Glen Scarborough