Travelling from Tivoli to Rome by train
The fastest trains from Tivoli to Rome take around 32 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 28 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Tivoli and Rome.
Direct trains run between Tivoli and Rome.
We usually find around 57 direct trains on the route from Tivoli to Rome every weekday.
There are typically fewer departures at weekends, when we found around 41 departures. The duration is normally about 32 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Rome is usually scheduled to depart Tivoli around 05:10 and the last train is around 22:32. This is the same at the weekend.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Tivoli to Rome train tickets?
The cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Tivoli to Rome are £2.40, and there isn't much difference in price depending on when you book.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £2, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains in Italy usually open for booking around 6 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Tivoli to Rome by train.
Which trains operate between Tivoli and Rome?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Tivoli to Rome, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
- Regionale Veloce
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Rome View all journeys to Rome
- From Paris from £38.50
- From Marne-la-Vallée - Chessy from £132.60
- From Cassino from £7.60
- From Frankfurt am Main from £91.00
- From Utrecht from £123.20
- From Lille from £112.00
- From Avignon from £60.20
- From Caserta from £7.30
- London to Brussels trains
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Bruges trains
- London to Nice trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- London to Verona trains