Travelling from Terontola to Florence by train
The fastest trains from Terontola to Florence take around 56 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 87 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Terontola and Florence.
Direct trains run between Terontola and Florence.
We usually find around 24 direct trains on the route from Terontola to Florence every weekday.
There are typically fewer departures at weekends, when we found around 22 departures. The duration is normally about 56 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Florence is usually scheduled to depart Terontola around 05:19 and the last train is around 00:33. At weekends the first train of the day leaves Terontola around 04:08, and the last at 00:33.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Terontola to Florence train tickets?
The cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Terontola to Florence are £10.70, and there isn't much difference in price depending on when you book.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £10, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains in Italy usually open for booking around 4 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Terontola to Florence by train.
Which trains operate between Terontola and Florence?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Terontola to Florence, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
- Regionale Veloce
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Florence View all journeys to Florence
- From Lille from £126.90
- From S. Vincenzo from £12.50
- From Zurich HB from £35.70
- From Desenzano del Garda/Sirmione from £17.80
- From Ashford International from £107.00
- From Brussels from £84.60
- From Reggio Emilia from £12.00
- From Cannes from £41.80
- From Turin from £9.20
- From Orte from £15.90
- London to Brussels trains
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Bruges trains
- London to Nice trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- London to Verona trains