Fastest journey1hr 55m
Travelling from Seville to Málaga by train
The fastest trains from Seville to Málaga take around 1 hour and 55 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 157 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Seville and Málaga.
Direct trains run between Seville and Málaga.
We usually find around 12 direct trains on the route from Seville to Málaga every weekday.
There are typically fewer departures at weekends, when we found around 9 departures. The duration is normally about 1 hour and 55 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Málaga is usually scheduled to depart Seville around 06:50 and the last train is around 20:02. At weekends the first train of the day leaves Seville around 07:40, and the last at 20:02.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Seville to Málaga train tickets?
The cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Seville to Málaga are £23.00, and there isn't much difference in price depending on when you book.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £23, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains for this journey usually open for booking around 4 and a half months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Seville to Málaga by train.
Which trains operate between Seville and Málaga?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Seville to Málaga, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
- Media Distancia
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Málaga María Zambrano View all journeys to Málaga
- From Paris from £123.00
- From Montpellier Saint-Roch from £173.50
- From Perpignan from £149.00
- From Cordoba Central from £12.00
- From Girona from £65.50
- From London from £182.00
Image credits: © Chert61
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- London to Brussels trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- London to Geneva trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Nice trains
- London to Bruges trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerpen trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- London to Verona trains