Travelling from Seville to Jerez de la Frontera by train
The fastest trains from Seville to Jerez de la Frontera take around 52 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 80 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Seville and Jerez de la Frontera.
Direct trains run between Seville and Jerez de la Frontera.
We usually find around 18 direct trains on the route from Seville to Jerez de la Frontera every weekday.
There are typically fewer departures at weekends, when we found around 14 departures. The duration is normally about 52 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Jerez de la Frontera is usually scheduled to depart Seville around 06:40 and the last train is around 21:50. At weekends the first train of the day leaves Seville around 07:45, and the last at 21:50.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Seville to Jerez de la Frontera train tickets?
The cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Seville to Jerez de la Frontera are £10.50, and there isn't much difference in price depending on when you book.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £10, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains for this journey usually open for booking around 4 and a half months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Seville to Jerez de la Frontera by train.
Which trains operate between Seville and Jerez de la Frontera?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Seville to Jerez de la Frontera, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
- Media Distancia
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- London to Brussels trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Nice trains
- London to Bruges trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerpen trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- London to Verona trains