Travelling from Sesto San Giovanni to Florence by train
The fastest trains from Sesto San Giovanni to Florence take around 14 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 9 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Sesto San Giovanni and Florence.
Direct trains run between Sesto San Giovanni and Florence.
We usually find around 47 direct trains on the route from Sesto San Giovanni to Florence every weekday.
There are typically fewer departures at weekends, when we found around 41 departures. The duration is normally about 14 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Florence is usually scheduled to depart Sesto San Giovanni around 05:01 and the last train is around 23:36. This is the same at the weekend.
When to book Sesto San Giovanni to Florence train tickets?
The cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Sesto San Giovanni to Florence are £1.40, and there isn't much difference in price depending on when you book.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £1, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains in Italy usually open for booking around 4 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Sesto San Giovanni to Florence by train.
Which trains operate between Sesto San Giovanni and Florence?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Sesto San Giovanni to Florence, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Florence View all journeys to Florence
- From S. Vincenzo from £12.50
- From Lille from £126.90
- From Zurich HB from £35.70
- From Desenzano del Garda/Sirmione from £17.80
- From La Spezia Migliarina from £12.70
- From Spoleto from £16.10
- From Buonconvento from £10.80
- From Brescia from £16.50
- From Pistoia from £4.20
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- London to Brussels trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Bruges trains
- London to Nice trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Grantham to York trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- London to Verona trains