Travelling from Salerno to Vietri sul Mare by train
The fastest trains from Salerno to Vietri sul Mare take around 5 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 4 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Salerno and Vietri sul Mare.
Direct trains run between Salerno and Vietri sul Mare.
We usually find around 52 direct trains on the route from Salerno to Vietri sul Mare every weekday.
There are typically fewer departures at weekends, when we found around 42 departures. The duration is normally about 5 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Vietri sul Mare is usually scheduled to depart Salerno around 04:20 and the last train is around 20:54. At weekends the first train of the day leaves Salerno around 06:10, and the last at 20:56.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Salerno to Vietri sul Mare train tickets?
The cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Salerno to Vietri sul Mare are £1.20, and there isn't much difference in price depending on when you book.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £1, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains for this journey usually open for booking around 4 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Salerno to Vietri sul Mare by train.
Which trains operate between Salerno and Vietri sul Mare?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Salerno to Vietri sul Mare, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
- London to Brussels trains
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- London to Geneva trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Nice trains
- London to Bruges trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerpen trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- London to Verona trains