Travelling from Saint-Raphaël to Nice by train
The fastest trains from Saint-Raphaël to Nice take around 49 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 51 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Saint-Raphaël and Nice.
Direct trains run between Saint-Raphaël and Nice.
We usually find around 71 direct trains on the route from Saint-Raphaël to Nice every weekday.
There are typically fewer departures at weekends, when we found around 57 departures. The duration is normally about 49 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Nice is usually scheduled to depart Saint-Raphaël around 05:59 and the last train is around 22:13. At weekends the first train of the day leaves Saint-Raphaël around 06:11, and the last at 00:01.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Saint-Raphaël to Nice train tickets?
The cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Saint-Raphaël to Nice are £11.50, and there isn't much difference in price depending on when you book.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £11, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains in France usually open for booking around 3 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Saint-Raphaël to Nice by train.
Which trains operate between Saint-Raphaël and Nice?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Saint-Raphaël to Nice, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
- TGV Duplex
- TGV Lyria
- TGV Sud-Est
- Train Express Regional
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Nice View all journeys to Nice
- From Monaco-Monte-Carlo from £2.50
- From Bologna Centrale from £25.90
- From Marseille from £21.00
- From Lyon from £23.00
- From Alacant-Terminal from £86.50
- From Breil-sur-Roya from £9.00
- From Valence from £47.50
- From Corniglia from £20.60
- From Naples from £47.40
- London to Brussels trains
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Bruges trains
- London to Nice trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Grantham to York trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- London to Verona trains