Travelling from Saint-Malo to Rennes by train
The fastest trains from Saint-Malo to Rennes take around 43 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 65 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Saint-Malo and Rennes.
Direct trains run between Saint-Malo and Rennes.
We usually find around 62 direct trains on the route from Saint-Malo to Rennes every weekday.
There are typically fewer departures at weekends, when we found around 44 departures. The duration is normally about 43 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Rennes is usually scheduled to depart Saint-Malo around 05:50 and the last train is around 20:25. At weekends the first train of the day leaves Saint-Malo around 05:47, and the last at 20:28.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Saint-Malo to Rennes train tickets?
The cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Saint-Malo to Rennes are £10.00, and there isn't much difference in price depending on when you book.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £10, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains for this journey usually open for booking around 12 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Saint-Malo to Rennes by train.
Which trains operate between Saint-Malo and Rennes?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Saint-Malo to Rennes, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
- TGV Atlantic
- TGV Duplex
- Train Express Regional
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Rennes View all journeys to Rennes
- From Strasbourg from £65.50
- From Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport TGV from £18.50
- From Vannes from £14.50
- From Bordeaux-St-Jean from £54.50
- From Dol-de-Bretagne from £7.50
- From Tours from £23.50
- From Guingamp from £15.00
- London to Brussels trains
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Bruges trains
- London to Nice trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- London to Verona trains