Fastest journey2hr 5m
Travelling from Rimini to Milan by train
The fastest trains from Rimini to Milan take around 2 hours and 5 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 308 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Rimini and Milan.
Direct trains run between Rimini and Milan.
We usually find around 23 direct trains on the route from Rimini to Milan every weekday.
Trains are typically more frequent on weekends, when we found around 25 departures. The duration is normally about 2 hours and 5 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Milan is usually scheduled to depart Rimini around 04:00 and the last train is around 20:42. At weekends the first train of the day leaves Rimini around 04:59, and the last at 21:42.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Rimini to Milan train tickets?
The earlier you book the better, and the cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Rimini to Milan are £22.90.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £28 while booking 7 days in advance the price is around £32. Booking on the day of travel is likely to be more expensive, so it is worth booking in advance if you can to save money.
Trains for this journey usually open for booking around 4 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Rimini to Milan by train.
Which trains operate between Rimini and Milan?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Rimini to Milan, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
- IC Notte
- Regionale Veloce
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Milan View all journeys to Milan
- From Chiasso from £14.00
- From St-Raphael-Valescure from £18.80
- From Visp from £22.00
- From Antibes from £14.10
- From Modena from £9.20
- From Trieste Centrale from £18.40
- From Seregno from £2.70
- From Peschiera del Garda from £9.90
- London to Brussels trains
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Bruges trains
- London to Nice trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerpen trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- London to Verona trains