Travelling from Reggio nell'Emilia to Bologna by train
The fastest trains from Reggio nell'Emilia to Bologna take around 24 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 59 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Reggio nell'Emilia and Bologna.
Direct trains run between Reggio nell'Emilia and Bologna.
We usually find around 60 direct trains on the route from Reggio nell'Emilia to Bologna every weekday.
Trains usually run with a similar frequency on weekends. The duration is normally about 24 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Bologna is usually scheduled to depart Reggio nell'Emilia around 04:31 and the last train is around 23:47. This is the same at the weekend.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Reggio nell'Emilia to Bologna train tickets?
The cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Reggio nell'Emilia to Bologna are £5.60, and there isn't much difference in price depending on when you book.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £5, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains for this journey usually open for booking around 4 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Reggio nell'Emilia to Bologna by train.
Which trains operate between Reggio nell'Emilia and Bologna?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Reggio nell'Emilia to Bologna, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
- IC Notte
- Regionale Veloce
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Bologna Centrale View all journeys to Bologna
- From Arth-Goldau from £62.00
- From Nice from £42.30
- From La Spezia Centrale from £20.20
- From Castel S. Pietro Terme from £2.80
- From Ravenna from £6.80
- From Valence from £67.50
- From Paris from £35.70
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- London to Brussels trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Bruges trains
- London to Nice trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Grantham to York trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- London to Verona trains