Travelling from Pompei to Naples by train
The fastest trains from Pompei to Naples take around 28 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 24 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Pompei and Naples.
Direct trains run between Pompei and Naples.
We usually find around 62 direct trains on the route from Pompei to Naples every weekday.
There are typically fewer departures at weekends, when we found around 53 departures. The duration is normally about 28 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Naples is usually scheduled to depart Pompei around 05:25 and the last train is around 22:11. This is the same at the weekend.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Pompei to Naples train tickets?
The cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Pompei to Naples are £2.60, and there isn't much difference in price depending on when you book.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £2, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains for this journey usually open for booking around 5 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Pompei to Naples by train.
Which trains operate between Pompei and Naples?
Metropolitano is the rail operator that operates on the route from Pompei to Naples.
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Naples View all journeys to Naples
- From Torre Annunziata Centrale from £2.60
- From Ventimiglia from £31.60
- From Potenza Centrale from £8.70
- From Caserta from £3.10
- From Lausanne from £69.00
- From Vietri sul Mare-Amalfi from £4.40
- From Paris from £51.30
- London to Brussels trains
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Nice trains
- London to Bruges trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Grantham to York trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- London to Verona trains