Fastest journey4hr 17m
Travelling from Pisa to Ventimiglia by train
The fastest trains from Pisa to Ventimiglia take around 4 hours and 17 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 224 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Pisa and Ventimiglia.
Direct trains run between Pisa and Ventimiglia.
We usually find around 7 direct trains on the route from Pisa to Ventimiglia every weekday.
Trains are typically more frequent on weekends, when we found around 8 departures. The duration is normally about 4 hours and 17 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Ventimiglia is usually scheduled to depart Pisa around 04:30 and the last train is around 19:13. At weekends the first train of the day leaves Pisa around 04:27, and the last at 19:13.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Pisa to Ventimiglia train tickets?
The earlier you book the better, and the cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Pisa to Ventimiglia are £21.90.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £24, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains for this journey usually open for booking around 4 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Pisa to Ventimiglia by train.
Which trains operate between Pisa and Ventimiglia?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Pisa to Ventimiglia, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
- IC Notte
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Ventimiglia View all journeys to Ventimiglia
- From Vicenza from £24.40
- From La Spezia Centrale from £18.00
- From Marseille from £13.90
- From Milan from £12.10
- From Villefranche-sur-Mer from £6.50
- From Rome from £18.70
- From Nice from £7.00
- From Albenga from £6.20
- From Finale Ligure Marina from £7.40
- London to Brussels trains
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- London to Geneva trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Nice trains
- London to Bruges trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerpen trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- London to Verona trains