Travelling from Perpignan to Girona by train
The fastest trains from Perpignan to Girona take around 38 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 80 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Perpignan and Girona.
Direct trains run between Perpignan and Girona.
We usually find around 14 direct trains on the route from Perpignan to Girona every weekday.
Trains usually run with a similar frequency on weekends. The duration is normally about 38 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Girona is usually scheduled to depart Perpignan around 10:00 and the last train is around 21:26. This is the same at the weekend.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Perpignan to Girona train tickets?
The earlier you book the better, and the cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Perpignan to Girona are £15.00.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £20 while booking 7 days in advance the price is around £15. Booking on the day of travel is likely to be more expensive, so it is worth booking in advance if you can to save money.
Trains for this journey usually open for booking around 6 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Perpignan to Girona by train.
Which trains operate between Perpignan and Girona?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Perpignan to Girona, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
- TGV Duplex
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Girona View all journeys to Girona
- From Sevilla Santa Justa from £116.00
- From Lille from £106.50
- From Tarragona from £19.00
- From Montpellier Saint-Roch from £27.50
- From Paris from £24.00
- From Madrid from £40.50
- From Lisboa Oriente from £101.00
- From Valencia from £21.50
- From Flaça from £3.50
- London to Brussels trains
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- London to Geneva trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Nice trains
- London to Bruges trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerpen trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- London to Verona trains