Fastest journey12hr 28m
Travelling from Paris to Alicante by train
The fastest trains from Paris to Alicante take around 12 hours and 28 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 1,192 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Paris and Alicante.
Journeys between Paris and Alicante usually involve one change of train.
We usually find around 11 departures on the route from Paris to Alicante every weekday that leave enough time to change trains without waiting around for longer than necessary.
There are typically fewer departures at weekends, when we found around 9 departures. The duration is normally about 12 hours and 28 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest train to Alicante is usually scheduled to depart Paris around 07:11 and the last train is around 21:37. This is the same at the weekend.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Paris to Alicante train tickets?
The earlier you book the better, and the cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Paris to Alicante are £49.50.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £109 while booking 7 days in advance the price is around £180. Booking on the day of travel is likely to be more expensive, so it is worth booking in advance if you can to save money.
Trains for this journey usually open for booking around 4 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Paris to Alicante by train.
Which trains operate between Paris and Alicante?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Paris to Alicante, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
- Media Distancia
- Regional Express
- TGV Duplex
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Alacant-Terminal View all journeys to Alicante
- From Marseille-St-Charles from £75.50
- From Xativa from £10.50
- From Castello de la Plana from £15.50
- From Cordoba Central from £62.00
- From Santander from £39.00
- From Alcazar de San Juan from £28.00
- From Montpellier Saint-Roch from £59.00
- From Salou from £21.50
- From Valencia from £10.50
- From Madrid from £18.00
- London to Brussels trains
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- London to Geneva trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Nice trains
- London to Bruges trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerpen trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- London to Verona trains