Travelling from Ourense to Santiago de Compostela by train
The fastest trains from Ourense to Santiago de Compostela take around 38 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 80 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Ourense and Santiago de Compostela.
Direct trains run between Ourense and Santiago de Compostela.
We usually find around 13 direct trains on the route from Ourense to Santiago de Compostela every weekday.
There are typically fewer departures at weekends, when we found around 9 departures. The duration is normally about 38 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Santiago de Compostela is usually scheduled to depart Ourense around 06:50 and the last train is around 23:19. At weekends the first train of the day leaves Ourense around 07:55, and the last at 23:19.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Ourense to Santiago de Compostela train tickets?
The earlier you book the better, and the cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Ourense to Santiago de Compostela are £7.50.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £9, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains for this journey usually open for booking around 4 and a half months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Ourense to Santiago de Compostela by train.
Which trains operate between Ourense and Santiago de Compostela?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Ourense to Santiago de Compostela, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Santiago de Compostela View all journeys to Santiago de Compostela
- From Madrid from £16.00
- From Paris from £137.50
- From Burgos Rosa de Lima from £18.00
- From A Coruña from £6.00
- From Palencia from £16.50
- From Irun from £34.50
- From Vigo Guixar from £9.00
- From Padron from £3.00
- From San Sebastián/Donostia from £33.00
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- London to Brussels trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- London to Geneva trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Bruges trains
- London to Nice trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Grantham to York trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- London to Verona trains