Travelling from Nottingham to Lincoln by train
The fastest trains from Nottingham to Lincoln take around 47 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 51 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Nottingham and Lincoln.
Direct trains run between Nottingham and Lincoln.
We usually find around 18 direct trains on the route from Nottingham to Lincoln every weekday.
Trains are typically more frequent on weekends, when we found around 21 departures. The duration is normally about 47 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Lincoln is usually scheduled to depart Nottingham around 05:54 and the last train is around 22:26. At weekends the first train of the day leaves Nottingham around 05:55, and the last at 22:28.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Nottingham to Lincoln train tickets?
The cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Nottingham to Lincoln are £11.40, and there isn't much difference in price depending on when you book.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £11, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains for this journey usually open for booking around 3 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Nottingham to Lincoln by train.
Which trains operate between Nottingham and Lincoln?
East Midlands Trains is the rail operator that operates on the route from Nottingham to Lincoln.
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Lincoln View all journeys to Lincoln
- From Norwich from £22.80
- From Skegness from £17.30
- From Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) from £32.00
- From Rotherham Central from £16.10
- From Stevenage from £10.20
- From Birmingham from £13.70
- From Hull from £7.60
- London to Brussels trains
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Nice trains
- London to Bruges trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- London to Verona trains