Fastest journey4hr 35m
Travelling from Nice to Milan by train
The fastest trains from Nice to Milan take around 4 hours and 35 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 249 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Nice and Milan.
Direct trains run between Nice and Milan.
We usually find around 7 direct trains on the route from Nice to Milan every weekday.
Trains usually run with a similar frequency on weekends. The duration is normally about 4 hours and 35 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Milan is usually scheduled to depart Nice around 08:08 and the last train is around 18:14. This is the same at the weekend.
When to book Nice to Milan train tickets?
The earlier you book the better, and the cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Nice to Milan are £13.90.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £27 while booking 7 days in advance the price is around £13. Booking on the day of travel is likely to be more expensive, so it is worth booking in advance if you can to save money.
Trains for this journey usually open for booking around 4 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Nice to Milan by train.
Which trains operate between Nice and Milan?
Thello is the rail operator that operates on the route from Nice to Milan.
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Milan View all journeys to Milan
- From Saint-Raphaël-Valescure from £27.90
- From Antibes from £22.40
- From Trieste Centrale from £21.30
- From Orta-Miasino from £8.30
- From Bellinzona from £24.00
- From Lausanne from £27.00
- From Basel from £35.50
- From Cannes from £24.40
- From Arquata Scrivia from £9.10
- From Nantes from £55.40
- From Como San Giovanni from £4.40
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- London to Brussels trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Bruges trains
- London to Nice trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Grantham to York trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- London to Verona trains