Travelling from Newquay to St Austell by train
The fastest trains from Newquay to St Austell take around 45 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 27 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Newquay and St Austell.
Direct trains run between Newquay and St Austell.
We usually find around 8 direct trains on the route from Newquay to St Austell every weekday.
Trains are typically more frequent on weekends, when we found around 15 departures. The duration is normally about 45 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to St Austell is usually scheduled to depart Newquay around 10:13 and the last train is around 21:26. At weekends the first train of the day leaves Newquay around 07:47, and the last at 20:45.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Newquay to St Austell train tickets?
The cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Newquay to St Austell are £5.00, and there isn't much difference in price depending on when you book.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £5, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains in the UK usually open for booking around 3 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Newquay to St Austell by train.
Which trains operate between Newquay and St Austell?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Newquay to St Austell, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
- First Great Western
- Great Western Railway
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Par View all journeys to St Austell
- From Liverpool from £70.30
- From Taunton from £18.50
- From Westbury (Wilts) from £29.00
- From London from £30.00
- From Bristol from £24.00
- From Portsmouth Harbour from £21.00
- From Cheltenham Spa from £39.50
- From Doncaster from £76.10
- London to Brussels trains
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Bruges trains
- London to Nice trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- London to Verona trains