Fastest journey1hr 13m
Travelling from Naples to Vietri sul Mare by train
The fastest trains from Naples to Vietri sul Mare take around 1 hour and 13 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 45 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Naples and Vietri sul Mare.
Direct trains run between Naples and Vietri sul Mare.
We usually find around 28 direct trains on the route from Naples to Vietri sul Mare every weekday.
There are typically fewer departures at weekends, when we found around 18 departures. The duration is normally about 1 hour and 13 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Vietri sul Mare is usually scheduled to depart Naples around 06:15 and the last train is around 21:51. This is the same at the weekend.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Naples to Vietri sul Mare train tickets?
The cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Naples to Vietri sul Mare are £4.40, and there isn't much difference in price depending on when you book.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £4, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains for this journey usually open for booking around 4 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Naples to Vietri sul Mare by train.
Which trains operate between Naples and Vietri sul Mare?
Metropolitano is the rail operator that operates on the route from Naples to Vietri sul Mare.
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- London to Brussels trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Nice trains
- London to Bruges trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerpen trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Grantham to York trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- London to Verona trains