Fastest journey2hr 31m
Travelling from Naples to Florence by train
The fastest trains from Naples to Florence take around 2 hours and 31 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 407 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Naples and Florence.
Direct trains run between Naples and Florence.
We usually find around 38 direct trains on the route from Naples to Florence every weekday.
There are typically fewer departures at weekends, when we found around 37 departures. The duration is normally about 2 hours and 31 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Florence is usually scheduled to depart Naples around 05:55 and the last train is around 19:30. This is the same at the weekend.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Naples to Florence train tickets?
The earlier you book the better, and the cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Naples to Florence are £18.80.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £18 while booking 7 days in advance the price is around £28. Booking on the day of travel is likely to be more expensive, so it is worth booking in advance if you can to save money.
Trains for this journey usually open for booking around 5 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Naples to Florence by train.
Which trains operate between Naples and Florence?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Naples to Florence, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
- Frecciarossa 1000
- IC Notte
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Florence View all journeys to Florence
- From Lille from £86.00
- From Palermo Centrale from £56.50
- From S. Vincenzo from £12.90
- From Chiavari from £17.10
- From Empoli from £4.30
- From Zurich HB from £17.50
- From Desenzano del Garda-Sirmione from £18.20
- From La Spezia Migliarina from £12.90
- London to Brussels trains
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- London to Geneva trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Bruges trains
- London to Nice trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerpen trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- London to Verona trains