Travelling from Münster to Hamm by train
The fastest trains from Münster to Hamm take around 17 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 33 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Münster and Hamm.
Direct trains run between Münster and Hamm.
We usually find around 38 direct trains on the route from Münster to Hamm every weekday.
There are typically fewer departures at weekends, when we found around 34 departures. The duration is normally about 17 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Hamm is usually scheduled to depart Münster around 06:10 and the last train is around 00:10. This is the same at the weekend.
When to book Münster to Hamm train tickets?
The earlier you book the better, and the cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Münster to Hamm are £10.00.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £10 while booking 7 days in advance the price is around £11. Booking on the day of travel is likely to be more expensive, so it is worth booking in advance if you can to save money.
Trains in Germany usually open for booking around 6 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Münster to Hamm by train.
Which trains operate between Münster and Hamm?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Münster to Hamm, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Hamm (Westf) View all journeys to Hamm
- From Duisburg Hbf from £18.50
- From Almere Centrum from £18.00
- From Rheine from £17.00
- From Zwolle from £18.00
- From Holzwickede from £15.00
- From Hanover from £18.50
- From Bielefeld Hbf from £16.00
- London to Brussels trains
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Nice trains
- London to Bruges trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Grantham to York trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- London to Verona trains