Fastest journey3hr 30m
Travelling from Marseille to Geneva by train
The fastest trains from Marseille to Geneva take around 3 hours and 30 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 329 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Marseille and Geneva.
Direct trains run between Marseille and Geneva.
We usually find at least one direct train on the route from Marseille to Geneva every weekday.
Trains usually run with a similar frequency on weekends. The duration is normally about 3 hours and 30 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the only direct train to Geneva is usually scheduled to depart Marseille around 13:44. At weekends the only direct train usually departs Marseille around 13:46.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Marseille to Geneva train tickets?
The earlier you book the better, and the cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Marseille to Geneva are £59.00.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £61, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains for this journey usually open for booking around 5 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Marseille to Geneva by train.
Which trains operate between Marseille and Geneva?
TGV Lyria is the rail operator that operates on the route from Marseille to Geneva.
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Geneva View all journeys to Geneva
- From Hamburg Hbf from £50.50
- From Montpellier-Saint-Roch from £44.50
- From Narbonne from £55.00
- From Madrid from £167.00
- From Bellegarde (Ain) from £7.00
- From Rome from £64.60
- From Nantes from £67.50
- From Lyon from £20.00
- From Bordeaux-St-Jean from £86.00
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- London to Brussels trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Bruges trains
- London to Nice trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- London to Verona trains