Fastest journey1hr 7m
Travelling from Luton to Croydon by train
The fastest trains from Luton to Croydon take around 1 hour and 7 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 59 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Luton and Croydon.
Direct trains run between Luton and Croydon.
We usually find around 62 direct trains on the route from Luton to Croydon every weekday.
There are typically fewer departures at weekends, when we found around 61 departures. The duration is normally about 1 hour and 7 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Croydon is usually scheduled to depart Luton around 04:07 and the last train is around 00:07. This is the same at the weekend.
When to book Luton to Croydon train tickets?
The earlier you book the better, and the cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Luton to Croydon are £15.20.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £15 while booking 7 days in advance the price is around £22. Booking on the day of travel is likely to be more expensive, so it is worth booking in advance if you can to save money.
Trains in the UK usually open for booking around 3 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Luton to Croydon by train.
Which trains operate between Luton and Croydon?
Thameslink is the rail operator that operates on the route from Luton to Croydon.
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to East Croydon View all journeys to Croydon
- From Newark North Gate from £21.50
- From York from £48.50
- From Manchester from £26.00
- From Peterborough from £16.00
- From Clapham Junction from £4.40
- From Purley from £3.20
- From London from £6.20
- From Lincoln from £19.00
- From Reigate from £5.30
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- London to Brussels trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Bruges trains
- London to Nice trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Grantham to York trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- London to Verona trains