Fastest journey1hr 46m
Travelling from Lourdes to Toulouse by train
The fastest trains from Lourdes to Toulouse take around 1 hour and 46 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 134 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Lourdes and Toulouse.
Direct trains run between Lourdes and Toulouse.
We usually find around 37 direct trains on the route from Lourdes to Toulouse every weekday.
There are typically fewer departures at weekends, when we found around 30 departures. The duration is normally about 1 hour and 46 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Toulouse is usually scheduled to depart Lourdes around 05:20 and the last train is around 19:45. This is the same at the weekend.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Lourdes to Toulouse train tickets?
The cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Lourdes to Toulouse are £9.50, and there isn't much difference in price depending on when you book.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £9, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains in France usually open for booking around 3 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Lourdes to Toulouse by train.
Which trains operate between Lourdes and Toulouse?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Lourdes to Toulouse, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
- Train Express Regional
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Toulouse View all journeys to Toulouse
- From Marseille from £18.50
- From Narbonne from £11.00
- From Rodez from £25.50
- From Avignon from £25.50
- From Montrejeau-Gourdan-Polignan from £8.50
- From Castelnaudary from £10.50
- From Figueres Vilafant (high-speed trains) from £27.00
- From Lyon from £23.00
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- London to Brussels trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Bruges trains
- London to Nice trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- London to Verona trains