Fastest journey5hr 15m
Travelling from London to Stirling by train
The fastest trains from London to Stirling take around 5 hours and 15 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 570 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between London and Stirling.
Direct trains run between London and Stirling.
We usually find around 2 direct trains on the route from London to Stirling every weekday.
Trains are typically more frequent on weekends, when we found around 7 departures. The duration is normally about 5 hours and 15 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Stirling is usually scheduled to depart London around 12:00 and the last train is around 21:15. At weekends the first train of the day leaves London around 10:00, and the last at 20:57.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book London to Stirling train tickets?
The earlier you book the better, and the cheapest tickets we've found for trains from London to Stirling are £36.00.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £57, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains in the UK usually open for booking around 3 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from London to Stirling by train.
Which trains operate between London and Stirling?
Serco Caledonian Sleeper is the rail operator that operates on the route from London to Stirling.
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Stirling View all journeys to Stirling
- From Preston (Lancs) from £29.30
- From Paris from £107.50
- From Aberdeen from £8.30
- From Lenzie from £7.30
- From Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) from £9.10
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- London to Brussels trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Bruges trains
- London to Nice trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- London to Verona trains