Travelling from London to Guildford by train
The fastest trains from London to Guildford take around 33 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 45 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between London and Guildford.
Direct trains run between London and Guildford.
We usually find around 76 direct trains on the route from London to Guildford every weekday.
Trains are typically more frequent on weekends, when we found around 77 departures. The duration is normally about 33 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Guildford is usually scheduled to depart London around 05:00 and the last train is around 00:50. At weekends the first train of the day leaves London around 05:00, and the last at 00:09.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book London to Guildford train tickets?
The earlier you book the better, and the cheapest tickets we've found for trains from London to Guildford are £12.90.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £13, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains for this journey usually open for booking around 3 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from London to Guildford by train.
Which trains operate between London and Guildford?
South West Trains is the rail operator that operates on the route from London to Guildford.
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Guildford View all journeys to Guildford
- From Gloucester from £9.50
- From Southampton Central from £28.20
- From Wolverhampton from £56.00
- From Woking from £3.70
- From Sheffield from £41.50
- London to Brussels trains
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- London to Geneva trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Nice trains
- London to Bruges trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerpen trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- London to Verona trains