Travelling from London to Dartford by train
The fastest trains from London to Dartford take around 32 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 24 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between London and Dartford.
Direct trains run between London and Dartford.
We usually find around 111 direct trains on the route from London to Dartford every weekday.
There are typically fewer departures at weekends, when we found around 108 departures. The duration is normally about 32 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Dartford is usually scheduled to depart London around 04:50 and the last train is around 00:31. At weekends the first train of the day leaves London around 04:50, and the last at 00:57.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book London to Dartford train tickets?
The cheapest tickets we've found for trains from London to Dartford are £8.60, and there isn't much difference in price depending on when you book.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £8, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains for this journey usually open for booking around 3 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from London to Dartford by train.
Which trains operate between London and Dartford?
Southeastern is the rail operator that operates on the route from London to Dartford.
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
- London to Brussels trains
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- London to Geneva trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Nice trains
- London to Bruges trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- London to Verona trains