Travelling from London to Bracknell by train
The fastest trains from London to Bracknell take around 1 hour, covering a distance of approximately 46 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between London and Bracknell.
Direct trains run between London and Bracknell.
We usually find around 45 direct trains on the route from London to Bracknell every weekday.
Trains are typically more frequent on weekends, when we found around 60 departures. The duration is normally about 1 hour, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Bracknell is usually scheduled to depart London around 05:05 and the last train is around 23:20. At weekends the first train of the day leaves London around 05:05, and the last at 23:50.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book London to Bracknell train tickets?
The cheapest tickets we've found for trains from London to Bracknell are £13.30, and there isn't much difference in price depending on when you book.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £13, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains in the UK usually open for booking around 3 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from London to Bracknell by train.
Which trains operate between London and Bracknell?
South West Trains is the rail operator that operates on the route from London to Bracknell.
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- London to Brussels trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Nice trains
- London to Bruges trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerpen trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- London to Verona trains