Fastest journey1hr 33m
Travelling from Lancaster to Wolverhampton by train
The fastest trains from Lancaster to Wolverhampton take around 1 hour and 33 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 169 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Lancaster and Wolverhampton.
Direct trains run between Lancaster and Wolverhampton.
We usually find around 13 direct trains on the route from Lancaster to Wolverhampton every weekday.
Trains are typically more frequent on weekends, when we found around 14 departures. The duration is normally about 1 hour and 33 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Wolverhampton is usually scheduled to depart Lancaster around 06:58 and the last train is around 20:56. At weekends the first train of the day leaves Lancaster around 06:58, and the last at 21:02.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Lancaster to Wolverhampton train tickets?
The earlier you book the better, and the cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Lancaster to Wolverhampton are £9.00.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £9 while booking 7 days in advance the price is around £21. Booking on the day of travel is likely to be more expensive, so it is worth booking in advance if you can to save money.
Trains in the UK usually open for booking around 3 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Lancaster to Wolverhampton by train.
Which trains operate between Lancaster and Wolverhampton?
Virgin Trains is the rail operator that operates on the route from Lancaster to Wolverhampton.
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Wolverhampton View all journeys to Wolverhampton
- From Maidstone East from £11.50
- From Slough from £12.50
- From Basingstoke from £21.20
- From East Croydon from £11.50
- From Norwich from £35.00
- From Sheffield from £22.40
- From Strood (Kent) from £20.00
- From Halifax from £25.90
- From Manchester from £12.80
- From Hereford from £20.50
- London to Brussels trains
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Bruges trains
- London to Nice trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- London to Verona trains