Travelling from La Spezia to Manarola by train
The fastest trains from La Spezia to Manarola take around 7 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 7 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between La Spezia and Manarola.
Direct trains run between La Spezia and Manarola.
We usually find around 66 direct trains on the route from La Spezia to Manarola every weekday.
There are typically fewer departures at weekends, when we found around 64 departures. The duration is normally about 7 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Manarola is usually scheduled to depart La Spezia around 04:30 and the last train is around 00:50. This is the same at the weekend.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book La Spezia to Manarola train tickets?
The earlier you book the better, and the cheapest tickets we've found for trains from La Spezia to Manarola are £2.10.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £2 while booking 7 days in advance the price is around £3. Booking on the day of travel is likely to be more expensive, so it is worth booking in advance if you can to save money.
Trains for this journey usually open for booking around 4 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from La Spezia to Manarola by train.
Which trains operate between La Spezia and Manarola?
More than one type of train operates on the route from La Spezia to Manarola, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
- Cinque Terre Express
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- London to Brussels trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- London to Geneva trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Bruges trains
- London to Nice trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerpen trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- London to Verona trains