Fastest journey4hr 17m
Travelling from Hamburg to Aarhus by train
The fastest trains from Hamburg to Aarhus take around 4 hours and 17 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 289 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Hamburg and Aarhus.
Direct trains run between Hamburg and Aarhus.
We usually find around 7 direct trains on the route from Hamburg to Aarhus every weekday.
Trains usually run with a similar frequency on weekends. The duration is normally about 4 hours and 17 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Aarhus is usually scheduled to depart Hamburg around 10:31 and the last train is around 19:01. At weekends the first train of the day leaves Hamburg around 08:19, and the last at 19:01.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Hamburg to Aarhus train tickets?
The earlier you book the better, and the cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Hamburg to Aarhus are £27.50.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £27 while booking 7 days in advance the price is around £37. Booking on the day of travel is likely to be more expensive, so it is worth booking in advance if you can to save money.
Trains for this journey usually open for booking around 3 and a half months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Hamburg to Aarhus by train.
Which trains operate between Hamburg and Aarhus?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Hamburg to Aarhus, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- London to Brussels trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Nice trains
- London to Bruges trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Grantham to York trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- London to Verona trains