Fastest journey1hr 25m
Travelling from Frankfurt am Main to Koblenz by train
The fastest trains from Frankfurt am Main to Koblenz take around 1 hour and 25 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 81 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Frankfurt am Main and Koblenz.
Direct trains run between Frankfurt am Main and Koblenz.
We usually find around 40 direct trains on the route from Frankfurt am Main to Koblenz every weekday.
There are typically fewer departures at weekends, when we found around 36 departures. The duration is normally about 1 hour and 25 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Koblenz is usually scheduled to depart Frankfurt am Main around 05:08 and the last train is around 23:24. At weekends the first train of the day leaves Frankfurt am Main around 05:42, and the last at 23:24.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Frankfurt am Main to Koblenz train tickets?
The cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Frankfurt am Main to Koblenz are £18.00, and there isn't much difference in price depending on when you book.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £18, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains in Germany usually open for booking around 6 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Frankfurt am Main to Koblenz by train.
Which trains operate between Frankfurt am Main and Koblenz?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Frankfurt am Main to Koblenz, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
- Intercity-Express (ICE)
- Regional Express
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Koblenz Hbf View all journeys to Koblenz
- From Eindhoven from £18.50
- From Bingen am Rhein Hbf from £13.50
- From Berlin Hbf from £18.00
- From Münster Hbf (Westfalen) from £18.00
- From Trier Hbf from £23.00
- From Basel from £36.00
- London to Brussels trains
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Nice trains
- London to Bruges trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Grantham to York trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- London to Verona trains