Travelling from Figline Valdarno to Florence by train
The fastest trains from Figline Valdarno to Florence take around 13 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 24 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Figline Valdarno and Florence.
Direct trains run between Figline Valdarno and Florence.
We usually find around 45 direct trains on the route from Figline Valdarno to Florence every weekday.
There are typically fewer departures at weekends, when we found around 35 departures. The duration is normally about 13 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Florence is usually scheduled to depart Figline Valdarno around 04:40 and the last train is around 23:05. This is the same at the weekend.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Figline Valdarno to Florence train tickets?
The cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Figline Valdarno to Florence are £5.30, and there isn't much difference in price depending on when you book.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £5, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains for this journey usually open for booking around 4 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Figline Valdarno to Florence by train.
Which trains operate between Figline Valdarno and Florence?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Figline Valdarno to Florence, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
- Regionale Veloce
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Florence View all journeys to Florence
- From Palermo Centrale from £91.70
- From Lille from £86.00
- From S. Vincenzo from £13.00
- From Chiavari from £16.70
- From Empoli from £4.20
- From Zurich HB from £17.50
- From Desenzano del Garda-Sirmione from £18.20
- From La Spezia Migliarina from £12.80
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- London to Brussels trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- London to Geneva trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Nice trains
- London to Bruges trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerpen trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- London to Verona trains